Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Asura Legends!!!

Dia's Application

Dia's Application Empty Dia's Application

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Job levels: Main and only 70+ at the moment is MNK75
    Subjobs: NIN, WAR, and DNC is almost there. Also WHM if I am needed for Chi blast whoring.
    I am working on DRG for my next to 75, it's at 51 right now. I decided to finish up some sub jobs before I went ahead with DRG.

Nation & Rank: Sandy 7-1... Other missions: ZM14, COP 4-2, ToAU7 *lol I know*, and WoTG 3 *lol I know again* ACP11 *that god forsaken crystal*
    I don't have MKD or ASA yet because I swore I wasn't going to buy them until I actually beat that god forsaken crystal. Smile However I can buy them at any time if needed.

Sky/Sea access (which missions are you on): Sky access - Yes, Mission: ZM14, Sea access - no. COP 4-2. *damn Ouryu* I can get sea access if I have people willing to help me get there.

Would you be able to attend Dynamis part of the shell? (Tue 7pm Sat 5pm est.) - Yes I have Beauc. access and dreamworld access. I don't have Xarc access yet. The Sat at 5pm est might be a bit harder on occasion as I work about every other Sat until 6pm, but the days I don't work I will be there and the days I do work I will be late.

Your current LS & reason you are leaving: I don't have a current sky/etc shell never have. LOL I went with Pandora's box for a little bit just to get the feel of things but I reallly don't like the people in there. My dyna LS is awesome. They are AesirDynamis. I am actually in their social shell as well I love them so much. The problem is, they can't get any wins etc. They don't farm well and the shell holder is in no way attempting to recruit the people and jobs that they actually need to do a decent run. Therefore I'm stuck with doing city runs and have all my relic for my one measly little 75 and can't lot on the relic for my DRG because it's only at 50. I would like to move forward with Dyna, especially in the story and be able to do the dreamworld and ice runs.

Why do you want to become a Legend: I want to become a legend because the people I know in the shell are good people with personalities a lot like mine. Very funny and goofy and love to have fun on their runs. That's what I'm looking for in a shell. I also am looking for a well organized and well run shell and Legend's reputation says that they are.

Do you have any references inside Legends (Please list names) : Jaywurm knows me a little bit, he once offered me a place in Legends as their "Monk princess" thought I believe he was just joking. Seilin is also in my social shell and leads the dyna shell Aesir.

List any high level crafts: None high, but I started working on leathercraft. It's at all of 11. LOL Like I said not high but I'm leveling it when I have the gil.

Any additional comments you would like to include: I know I don't have a lot done. There. I'm honest. I wouldn't be surprised if the shell here rejected me because I have very little truly accomplished on this game. I would really love to find an EGLS where I fit in personality wise, I am a really goofy person who likes to have fun in this game. I take my runs seriously but am known to crack a lot of jokes when I have the chance. If I am rejected by the shell based on my lack of completion I do completely understand like I said, however I truly hope I can just find some people that wouldn't mind helping me get some of these things like Sea done and some of the other TOAU and WOTG missions done. The majority of my friends already have them done and don't want to do them again which I understand, just makes it a bit hard for a newer player to go and get them done LOL. So, seriously, if you do decide to accept or reject me, please feel free to let me know the reason I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am